Llanymynech Limeworks Heritage Area Education Pack – Site Map
This education pack is designed to provide teachers of children in Key Stage 2 with all necessary information and resources required to plan a successful visit and follow up activities in school.
CLICK HERE should you wish to read how to make use of the site, including downloading material to print off. When you download material you can freely edit it for use in teaching and learning. It is assumed that you agree to the terms and conditions at the foot of this page. These basically state that the material can be used for educational purposes only.
There are four ways to navigate round the website.
EITHER us the navigation buttons to the left of the screen
OR use the links at the foot of each page
[OR after a download use the back button on your internet browser]
OR Select a section below and then choose from the menus which appear:
Section 1 - General information for use when planning a theme
Section 2 Suggested day visits
Section 3 Information sheets for teachers and children
Section 4 Activities for children
Section 5 Other Resources
FOLLOW UP ACTIVITIES - OR- SO WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT LLANYMYNECH LIMEWORKS?
If you have any comments, suggestions, observations or ideas regarding this EdPack or the Heritage Area, would you please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Policy and conditions for use of the web site www.llanymynech.org.uk ,which is funded by Llanymynech and Pant Parish Council
1. Llanymynech and Pant Parish Council takes every reasonable effort to ensure that the information contained on this web site is correct but no liability can be accepted for any inaccuracies.
2. Llanymynech and Pant Parish Council cannot accept any responsibility for the contents of any other web site which is linked from this web site.
3. All reasonable efforts have been made to ensure that copyright protection has not been infringed by the material on this web site. Please contact the web site manager if there are any issues arising in this area.
4. Permission to make use of any material for other than educational use from this web site must be obtained through contacts on the web site.
5. Llanymynech and Pant Parish Council accept no responsibility for any form of damage however caused by downloading any part of this web site.
6. There is no personal information stored about visitors to the web site except where visitors have chosen to correspond.
7. Wherever practicable, any comments or enquiries sent through the web site will be responded to.
Where necessary, the project manager reserves editorial rights on the content of contributions to the web site.
8. Any comments on the images or text used on this web site should be sent to the web site manager
9. Llanymynech and Pant Parish Council and those involved in producing material from this site are not liable for any misadventure or injury, however caused or whatever its nature, by individuals or groups making use of the information on this website.